To register to walk, click on "Get Tickets" button above.
Our Animal Habitats are in need of reconstruction and repairs!
Established in 1927, Flamingo Gardens is one of the last natural jungle growths in South Florida and one of the oldest botanical gardens in South Florida. We need to raise $125,000 to complete much-needed reconstruction and repairs to our animal habitats, including the Panther and Bear Habitats, Owl Alley, the Flamingo Pond, and the Rookery.
How you can help: Register for Flamingo Gardens’ 5k Walk In The Wild and ask your friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers to sponsor your walk. Then come out and walk on Sunday, November 5, 2023! Please help us reach our 5k Walk goal of $25,000! Click here to register.
5k Walk Details
Sunday, November 5, 2023
At Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Rd., Davie 33330
- Registration closes October 30, 11:59pm. Only those registered will be allowed on premises.
- Day of Event Check-In: 7am-8am (please arrive before 7:45am)
- Free event parking available in guest parking.
- Check in is in front of Flamingo Gardens’ Gift Shop to pick up your t-shirt and bib.
- Optional stretch exercises next to the Check in Area.
- Begin your walk as soon as you are ready!
- After the walk, head to the Athlete’s Village located at the Learning Center for a post-walk celebration.
- Prizes will be awarded for Individual Walker and Team Categories for Top Fundraisers and Best Wildlife Themed Costumes.
Still have questions?
Email [email protected]
or call 954-473-2955 x135.