- Meet Josh the Bear……………………$100.00 per person*
Come along on a VIP tour with one of our trained Animal Care Staff for an informative encounter with Josh the Bear! You will be taken behind the scenes to meet the world famous Black Bear, Josh. Learn about Black Bears, their place in the Florida ecosystem, and how Josh came to live at Flamingo Gardens. You will also have the opportunity to hand feed Josh. Not available for children under 8 years of age. Tours daily at 1:30 PM.
Flamingo Encounter……………$55.00 per person*
Flamingo Encounters are temporarily suspended due to protect our birds from avian influenza
Animal Experience Tours will be at 1:00 or 1:30 and must be booked at least 7 days in advance. *Price is in addition to admission. Admission tickets must be purchased separately.
- All opportunities to meet Josh and feed him will depend fully on his cooperation.
- Bear and Flamingo Experiences are not available for children under 8 years of age.
- You will be required to sign an agreement that will include proper procedures, etiquette, and all rules that apply to the encounter.
- All participants are required to wear close-toed shoes and will have to disinfect shoes by stepping in a half inch deep shoe bath before entering the back area.
- Program will occur rain or shine. Flamingo Gardens reserves the right to reschedule the experience due to weather.
- You must check in at the front gate 30 minutes prior to the start time of your experience. The behind the scenes nature of this experience makes a late start not possible.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance of scheduled experience date to receive full refund. We will do our best to reschedule your trip, or you may receive a credit toward a future visit. Please note that no shows the day of your scheduled visit will forfeit all payments.
Reptile Encounter……………………………$55.00/adult & $35.00/child (11 and under)
Guests will get to learn and interact with three kinds of reptiles. Meet our modern-day dinosaurs, Mac & Roni, our baby alligators. Experience one of our scaly snakes and Lionel, our blue tongue skunk.
- Children are not allowed to participate in this encounter without a parent/guardian present at all times.
- A minimum of one adult ticket must be purchased in order for a child to participate. This experience happens at 10:30 or 2:30.
- You will be contacted after a reservation is made about which time you prefer and other instructions.
- This experience is limited to five people.