Membership Terms and Conditions
Your Membership is good for 1 year from date of purchase.
Flamingo Gardens is grateful for the support from our Members.
Membership comes with special privileges and responsibilities.
1. There are no changes, and no refunds or credits after becoming a Member. Please be certain that all names, the appropriate category and all information are correct before paying for the Membership.
2. Children/ grandchildren (ages 3-17) listed on the Membership must be part of the named Member household.
3. Membership is non-transferable and valid only for the person/persons named on the card. Violation of this policy shall be grounds for termination of the Membership.
4. If you have a caregiver or babysitter that brings any of your family members to the Gardens, they must be listed as an adult on your membership or have their own individual membership.
5. Each named adult Member must present his/her Membership ID with a valid photo ID in order to gain free admission to Flamingo Gardens and receive 10% discounts in the Gift Shop, Flamingo Café, and Garden Grill.
6. Members must accompany their guests to receive a 20% discounted guest admission.
7. In the event a Member does not have their Membership ID, Flamingo Gardens will provide a one-time day pass with a proper ID. A second occurrence without valid card(s) present may result in a $5 reprint fee of all Membership IDs.
8. Members may not use admission benefits towards Education Classes or Group Tours. This includes if you and/or your child are part of a field trip receiving group admission rates to the Gardens and corporate events/picnics where Members are part of a group receiving special group rates.
9. Code of Conduct: Members and guests are expected to treat all animals, staff, volunteers and park guests with respect and courtesy. Flamingo Gardens has the right to revoke any Membership or benefits from Members that do not abide by this Code of Conduct, or if it is deemed to have been used in an inappropriate manner.
10. Admittance into Flamingo Gardens grants permission to utilize guests’ likeness, actions, or statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display at Flamingo Gardens in any medium or context for commercial or promotional (Public Relations, marketing, social media, advertising, etc.) purposes without further authorization or permission.)
Please no outside food or coolers permitted.
Flamingo Gardens serves food daily at the Flamingo Cafe and at the Tropical Marketplace.
Please, no pets permitted.
Because we are a wildlife sanctuary with injured birds and animals, only service animals individually trained to provide specific work or tasks for the legally disabled protected by the ADA are allowed entrance. Any other animals that provide only comfort or emotional support for their owners are not permitted including but not limited to companion animals, emotional support animals, and therapy dogs.
Service Animals are not allowed in the open-air Aviary, where direct exposure to dogs may cause undue agitation to the injured birds. Arrangements may be made in advance for our guests with Service Animals to visit the Aviary.
Service Animal Policy
No bicycles, skateboards, or drones are permitted on property for the safety of our guests and animals. These items may harm other guests on crowded days and may frighten our wildlife, potentially causing harm or re-injury.
No weapons of any kind are permitted on Flamingo Gardens property.
No Commercial Photography permitted without reservation. Visitors to Flamingo Gardens are permitted to take photographs and shoot videos for personal use. Tripods are allowed as long as they are not interfering with paths or walkways. Use of lamps, reflector shades, 1 or more assistants, or change of outfits is considered Commercial and requires a reservation.
Flamingo Gardens reserves the right to refuse tickets or coupons purchased elsewhere.